PEDRO in the USA & CANADA

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Bye Toronto








Yesterday was my last day in Toronto.
I went downtown while Mans worked and Took some pic .... look at this sephia ones...
They are St. Andrews Cathedral and CN Tower.




This is me at Toronto Golf Tower.














At night Mans took me to an Italian restaurant and we ate pizza... i did not take any pic but I did take a picture of the Uni of Toronto




















We had a good time and I was impressed and happy of having a friend like mans. He is really a different guy. He takes thing seriously. He make me having a different thought of muslin religion I get along with him very well and as a Christian I belive I will meet him in heaven cause the way he puts his vision of religion and God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home