PEDRO in the USA & CANADA

Friday, February 03, 2006

Getting HOT


I look up the weather forecast and it improved from the last week

Toronto: 4 C
Cleve: 2 C
Cincinnati: 6 C
Chicago: 2 C

It is not going to be that freezing I thought

I am going this Sunday. Sao Paulo only rained this month. Tomorrow morning I had scheduled to play golf with Matheus, but he told me that his boss scheduled a meeting at the same time… but tomorrow is SATURDAY...

For me does not matter the day because I am on vacation but working on Saturday sucks… It is unbelievable. It was going to be my farewell of Campo Limpo golf links…

Now I got to box all my books to take to Atibaia tomorrow afternoon… that is what we were going to do after golf… look at this... work will happen but the game… WOW this is really fantastic in a first day of vacation.

Ok Ok Ok Ok I am not complaining because Mat is going to be my company tomorrow.

Except planning golf

Yesterday I quit my job and now are 27 days to go to Australia... I is going to awesome...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home